R: Racing - Gamecube
R: Racing - Gamecube
The game features a variety of racing options you can set, including brake assist (will automatically brake for you if you enter a turn too fast), transmission types (automatic or manual), race difficulty, and adjustments to your cars performance. There are a variety of cars available, each with unique speed and steering characteristics. You can also unlock more cars by playing Racing Life and Event Challenge. There is also a pressure meter: when driving behind another vehicle, you will begin to apply psychological pressure to the driver which is indicated by a meter above the car. When full, the driver will be very likely to make a mistake giving you an opportunity to pass easily! There is an instant replay option, and you can save your best (or worst!) races for viewing later on.
- Racing Life: This is a single player story mode. You play the part of Rena Hayami who begins the story as an ambulance driver. After successfully racing the vehicle to the hospital, you're offered a chance to drive a racecar. Rena's saga to become champion and defeat her rivals will unfold in various cut scenes between races and driving challenges that you must complete. There are 14 chapters total.
- Event Challenge: There are a variety of racing events you can enter, each with an entrance few you must earn by winning previous challenges. You can also tune up your car or buy new cars.
- Arcade Mode: Here you can run a single race against computer controlled cars on the track of your choice. You can set several game options, such as the number of laps and rival cars.
- Time Attack: Choose a racetrack and car, and try to earn the best time
- VS. Mode: This is a two player game. Choose a track, and two players race for either the best time or earn the most points.
Buy R: Racing - Gamecube now from Fully Retro. Shipping to Australia and New Zealand.
|Name:||R: Racing - Gamecube|
Shipping is free on all games throughout Australia and New Zealand.
All items can be shipped throughout Australia and New Zealand, and to the rest of the world. Please add items to your basket to see your delivery charge if you are outside of Australia or New Zealand.
Items are dispatched within 3 working days unless otherwise stated. Your estimated dispatch date will be shown at checkout. Some items may be in stock at our supplier and require a transfer to our dispatch centre before being sent, these will all have a later estimated dispatch date shown in your basket and on your order confirmation. Please note that these dates are estimated, and whilst we always aim to meet and often exceed these dates, there will be the occasional item that is dispatched slightly later than the estimate.
Shipping times are approximately 14 days to Australia and New Zealand.
Shipping Internationally is as follows:
Europe: 7-10 days
Rest of the World: 14 days
Delivery costs vary by item, but as standard to Australia are:
Handheld Consoles: FREE
Delayed or missing items
If you have not received your item within the timeframe estimated on your dispatch confirmation, please contact us, and we will be happy to look into this for you. There can be delays caused by weather, holidays, and postal and customs backlogs. These are thankfully fairly uncommon, but please do not be alarmed if your item is a little late. On the incredibly rare occasion that an item is found to be lost, a replacement will be provided.
Please ensure that you check your delivery address before buying. We cannot be held responsible for lost items where an incorrect address has been provided.
If you are unsatisfied with any of the items received (which we hope, due to our high standards, would never happen) please let us know within 7 days of receipt, as we can usually offer a replacement.
Please ensure that you do contact us first for a return authorisation code, as returns will not be accepted without this.